1. Has the Coal India been transparent, fair and objective in its dealing with stake holders?
2. How good are Coal India’s channels for receiving & addressing the grievances of stake holders?
3. Has Coal India been looking into the complaints of stakeholders fairly and effectively?
4. Has Coal India been transparent and fair while making procurement of goods & services as well as while entering into contracts?
5. How fair & objective is Coal India’s framework of functioning and decision making indicated by manuals, instructions, guidelines & practices to stake holders?
6. Does Coal India adhere to laid down guidelines, instructions, manuals and policy in letter and spirit?
7. Are Decision makers in Coal India accessible to stakeholders and sensitive to difficulties of stake holders?
8. Has Coal India been keeping its commitments to the stakeholders and protecting their interests?
9. Will you treat Coal India as reliable and long term trusted partner?
10. Is the work culture of coal India transparent, corruption free, impartial and accountable?
11. Is the decision making in Coal India whimsical, discretionary and arbitrary?
12. Does Coal India misuse its monopoly status to hurt the interests of its stakeholders?